How to Enroll in the Correspondence School:


If you live outside the United States and Canada, contact us and tell us where you live and we can discuss overseas options.


All checks will need to be drawn from a U.S. bank, or be in the form of an international bank draft.


If you live in the United States or Canada:

Step 1: Download and Print off an Enrollment Form

Step 2: Fill out the form and send it in with the $500 enrollment fee to the address on the form.


You should receive your booklist, introductory information, and your beginning modules within a few weeks.


Click Here to Access the Correspondence Enrollment Form